First published 27th March 2020
We at still open for now but please if you are in the at risk category you must stay safe. We are here to support you all the way.
- So long as it remains feasible to do so, and provided we are able to maintain adequate staffing we will remain open with all timetabled classes running as usual until further notice.
- We understand that not everyone has the luxury of an office job, a public sector employer or the ability to work remotely. There will be many of you who will still need to go out to work in order to keep a roof over your head, meals on the table and look after your families.
If we end up with an extended period of school closures which extend beyond the duration of the Easter holidays, our intention will be to provide affordable 9-5 holiday camp style activities (so long as we are allowed to do so). Should this go ahead, spaces will be limited and priority will be given to our members.
- In the background over the last few weeks, cleaning procedures have been fortified in line with developing guidance. Starting this week we will be going a step further, providing additional hand washing facilities and requesting that people wash their hands before entering the building. Hand towels in the changing room have now been replaced with disposable paper towel and we are utilising steam cleaning technology to sanitise surfaces that are impractical to clean chemically.
- Starting this week we will begin to produce new video content and publish it online for our members. This will enable anyone who is self isolating or unable to come in to continue their practice at home. Should we end up needing to close for a short period, video production will be ramped up accordingly so that no one misses out.
- If you or your child develop a fever, please avoid attending the club and follow NHS Advice. There is no need to inform us if you are not attending your regular sessions for a short period, but please inform us if you or your child have recently attended the club and have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- We need your support. As an independent small business, we rely heavily on your support and membership to provide the training and employment of our participants and staff. Our aim is to remain open and continue the training of all freerunners who are not affected, and to ensure we are safe, operational and functioning for when others are able to return.
For all questions, queries or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will also be providing any updates to our policy or situation via our social media and emails.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Street Motion Freerunning Academy